4 October 2011

Manu Tuilagi has been fined for wearing a branded mouth guard which is not allowed at the World Cup.

His brother, Alesana, was also fined for wearing the same mouth guard whilst playing for Samoa.

Click read more to below to hear what the new England star said about his fine for wearing the branded gum shield.

"Obviously I'm not happy about it but I wore the wrong gum shield. Got fined for it and it's been done but I look forward to the quarter-final."

The Samoan-born centre seemed surprised by the fine.

"I always wear the same mouth guard every game. As I said, I got fined for it, that's why I coloured it in black."

Find us on Facebook and keep checking back here to read more interviews and press conferences.


Related Links:

Most Viewed This Week

Archives

- Copyright © Scrum Five -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -